WD-40 conducts moisture, dries electrical systems quickly and eliminates intrusions into electrical circuits. Also the WD-40 loosens and releases oxidized, blocked or impure metal parts, and protects the metal surfaces with its corrosion resistant ingredients.
WD-40® Multi-Use Product Original
WD40 Multi-Use Product is, without a doubt, the original all-round essential. It displaces moisture, so it can be sprayed on machines and mechanisms to protect them from rust and corrosion.
The liquid can also penetrate stuck parts or components, lubricating almost anything. It’s useful for freeing up sticky mechanisms, and in addition eliminates squeaks and creaks. As a result of WD-40’s unique formula, it is even great at removing grease, grime and more from most surfaces.
What WD-40 Multi-Use Product does:
- Displaces moisture, preventing rust and dry out in electrical systems
- Penetrates components to loosen stuck parts
- Lubricates to make equipment run smoothly
- Removes oil, dirt, grease and grime
- Protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion
- Easy to use
Use WD-40 Multi-Use Product for:
- Tools and equipment
- Battery terminals
- Spark Plugs
- Power tools